By appointment of the CRL plenary, a Scientific Committee was established aiming to support the development of the Report on collective bargaining, by giving advice and opinion. Composed by university professors chosen among different universities and colleges, this Committee also includes other experts on the collective bargaining.
Besides this main purpose, this Committee also promotes and encourages a broad debate of the issues considered and discussed in the several CRL projects, within a complementary perspective to that of the CRL plenary members (Social Partners and Public Administration).
This Committee meets, at least three or four times a year, under the direction of the CRL Chairman and is formed by the following members:
• António Monteiro Fernandes (Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa)
• João Leal Amado (Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Coimbra)
• Luís Gonçalves da Silva (Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa)
• Maria do Rosário Palma Ramalho (Faculdade de Direito da Universidade de Lisboa)
• Miguel Cabrita (ISCTE - Instituto Universitário de Lisboa)